This course is the natural progression of our Gym climbing course. It aims to build up your technical skills for the most popular and accessible form of climbing – the sport climbing. Though there would be some focus on your very climbing skills you shouldn’t expect to become a better and stronger climber during the course – this is a long and never ending process of training and perfection that stretches a lifetime. The things possible to achieve in a single weekend though are:
1) to understand and apply a SAFE way of belaying and lead climbing.
2) to learn how to establish a top rope anchor and manage a day out with some less experienced friends.
3) to learn the most efficient, proper and safe ways of using your gear.
4) to lay the base for development of proper climbing and belaying habits.
5) to tweak your skills with some advanced technics that make your life easier
6) to understand the grading in sport climbing and the general ethics on the crag